Thursday, June 25, 2009

Keep it secret, keep it safe

Being back in the mitten has been outstanding. Despite some major adjustments on the homefront for all involved, things have gone rather smoothly. Dave is back at work at Sears, and I have begun working part time at the crew again. Jack has adjusted nicely and is a very happy boy most of the time. And we've gotten to reconnect with many of our friends and family already.

I am keeping up the job search, although postings have been few and far between. I had an interview yesterday for a job share position at a school that's 45 minutes away. This is certainly not the ideal situation, but it's a start. I won't know if made the cut for the 2nd interview until after the 4th of July. I also have an opportunity for a full time position at the crew. Decisions, decisions! I do love being back there, it's a great place to work. And I love the freedom it offers...if I want to go out on a Wednesday night, I can.

For now, I'm just happy to be home. It doesn't hurt that it's summer and I get to spend more time with my Bubba! And I'm loving this weather...bring it Michigan!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love this picture. Jack looks so old in it!