Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter. Here, it's just another day. Maybe if Jack were older. Definitely if we were around family. I feel like I've been vacuum sealed for three years. Like life just stopped and here we've been in perpetual summer. But so much has happened in three years...it's kind of crazy. I'm so glad to be coming back home. There are many things we'll miss here...well, some things we'll miss here. Mainly Zac and Teresa and Mr. B. I guess I'll also miss having a job...but let's hope something materializes for me back in GR! I should be working on cover letters. It's so hard to sit down and do these things. It needs to be so perfect and I don't know where to begin. You have to sell yourself and I'm not good at that. I don't like sounding arrogant. I guess you have to start somewhere, right? So here goes:

To Whom It May Concern:

You need to hire me as a teacher at your wonderful school. I'm awesome. No one else will do. I care about my job and am darn good at it. I work tirelessly and obsess about doing things the best way possible for my students. So if you care about them, hire me.

I know it seems like I'm not taking this seriously, but I am. It's just that the whole thing is so silly. I could write whatever I want. Just check my references, they'll tell you.

Anyway, hope the Easter Bunny was good to you!

1 comment:

chooiegoos said...

The more and more I look at this picture the cuter and cuter Jack becomes! He is so cute!