Thursday, February 19, 2009

February

Wow...things get busy with a little Jack around now! We had a great time at Zac and Teresa's wedding, it was very beautiful. It was Jack's first overnight trip and I think we brought everything we needed (and more) for him. Unfortunately I was so focused on remembering everything for Jack, that I forgot to pack my own undies! Jack got to meet his Aunt Jenna and Uncle Brett for the first time. He thought Brett was hilarious.

School's been busy. I feel like I'm in fast forward all the time because I get there later now in the morning and leave earlier in the evening. I have to be (or at least attempt to be) a lot more organized. I never feel like I have enough time to accomplish what I need to do. In addition, I need to start job hunting, which means getting my resume and cover letters ready. My resume was ready...and then our hard drive bit the dust. Hopefully we can recover our files.

We're very excited about coming back home. I'm ready to move now! I just wish we had our jobs and a home in place. It's so hard to think about leaving a good job for so much uncertainty...but we know it's the right thing to do.

No comments: