Sunday, January 08, 2006

Can I get my punk ass off the street?

Well, my 'vacation' is almost over, tomorrow I start back at Happy Valley for two days, then it's off to student teaching I go. It actually did turn out to be somewhat of a vacation for this last week or so. I even had a few whole days off...and they made me feel lazy. With the beginning of my last undergraduate semester of college, I will begin my countdown:

16 weeks until graduation!!

Yeah!! I'm not sure whether or not I want to participate in all the graduation festivities-mainly walking in the graduation ceremonies. On one hand, it's been 7 long years and I feel as though I should experience this event to it's fullest extent...you know, get the most out of my money. On the other hand, it's been 7 long years, I'm just ready to be done, and I don't really have any particular attachment to, or fond recollections of the institution. Maybe I'll just wait and see what the cost will be.

One thing I am sure of is the party that will be held after graduation!! I'm planning it now, so any suggestions would be appreciated (it's on Mom and Dad, so go wild).

3 comments:

David said...

Hell yeah the partys on your mom!

katohater said...

disney theme.

Jaime said...

I don't believe that is what the cake is called.