Friday, September 09, 2005

excited voices in the next room

Somehow, being around my husband and his friends makes me feel like I'm in middle school...in their middle school. It's strange, I seem to fade into the background and they begin talking about old girlfriends and fat girls and boobies. I'm sitting there, right in the middle of it all, and I think I must be invisible...

Now begins the countdown to Zac's going away party...I'm very sad. But hopefully we will have a super wonderful time on Sunday and send him off in style. Well, I don't know about "in style" but we'll send him off anyway. You're going to miss us so bad...you must come back for sledding...I'll make hot cocoa after...you could be pulled down many different hills by dogs!

3 comments:

katohater said...

mmm, hot cocoa. more marshmallows, please.

at least you have joel here to give you debt advice.

Jaime said...

SPAM!!!!! I got spammed!!!!! I hate you joel...I will never go to your gay ass website...and I have TONS of debt...you would make so much money off of me...but since you suck so much, you get nothing (also because your advice is a scam and I would never go there anyway)...bitch.

Jaime said...

Yeah but I hear that pond Johnson has all but dried up.